Fadac Resources – Our client is one of the undisputed leaders in Nigeria for highly durable and cost-effective power backup solutions. It was incorporated under the corporate commission of Nigeria in 2015. They deal in premium LED lighting and power backup solutions for various types of requirements and technologies.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2B Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and develop new business opportunities at B2B channels
- Oversee and manage corporate sales to achieve set targets
- Conduct market research to obtain intelligent information, understand main market developments to develop market penetration strategies, influence business decisions and create favorable market conditions.
- Create a proposal for target clients with relevant information and quotes
- Perform day-to-day sales activity including lead generation, face-to-face meetings, contracting & rate negotiation, attendance at promotional shows, client entertainment, and national sales trips.
- Provide input to wholesale/corporate sales product pricing strategy and forecasting
- To focus on market conditions, monitor product activities, trends, and plans to quickly detect any changes and adapt immediately.
- To identify key competitors and carry out regular competitor analysis; monitoring their performance, rates, and sales activity.
- To ensure accurate processing, distribution, recording/filling, and follow-up of all sales correspondence, including the execution of contracts, quotations, confirmations, etc.
- Plan and direct day-to-day operation of the sales & marketing function to ensure maximum revenue & profitability and provide potential and existing clients with the highest level of sales service.
- Build and manage solid commercial relationships at all levels and manage all sales, margin, and profitability.
- Manage the sales team and collate weekly reports from the sales team, and submit same to management
- Follow up with sales executive to collect receivables and cash collections
- Minimum Educational Qualification of Bachelors’ Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position/capacity. Corporate experience in banking or similar industry is preferred.
- Must be arithmetically sound
- Must possess strong analytical and negotiating skill
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Great interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online