|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Khenpro Global Services is a recruitment organization saddled with the responsibility of providing qualified individuals in various categories of employment to every organization. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a client in the confectionery industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Baker
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow existing recipes
- Measure, weigh and prepare ingredients
- Knead, roll, cut, and prepare dough as needed
- Monitor oven temperatures, speed settings, mixing machines, and other baking equipment
- Ensure food surfaces and baking equipment meet all health and safety standards
- Clean and maintain baking equipment, utensils, and tools
- Monitor items during baking
- Decorate, glaze, apply icing, and prepare toppings for baked goods
- Evaluate ingredients and food for quality
- Operate slicing, cutting, and wrapping equipment
- Order and receive supplies and materials.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a National Diploma.
- Previous experience of not less than two years as a baker
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks
- Physically able to move during the length of shift
- Knowledge of sanitation procedures, and state health and safety precautions and regulations.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.