|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Khenpro Global Services is a recruitment organization saddled with the responsibility of providing qualified individuals in various categories of employment to every organization. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a client in the confectionery industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bakery Supervisor
Location: Bariga, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Baking Supervisor will be responsible for supervising and maintaining the quality of all production.
- The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude and enthusiastic personality as well as a demonstrated ability to work cohesively with staff and with other managers and supervisors.
- This position is responsible for providing direction, training, and development of employees and to uphold our company standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision and support to the baking team, float team, packing team and dishwashers
- Oversees the dividing, shaping, proofing and baking.
- Oversee that all the equipment in the Production Bakery is clean and in proper working condition, report any issues so that they are taken care of in a timely fashion.
- Maintain and ensure all areas of the bakery, work area and equipment are organized and clean at the end of the shift; ensure all protocols and sanitary standards are met.
- Examine and inspect all items to ensure that quality specifications are met.
- Ensure delivery times are met.
- Ensure all finished products are counted and packed in a neat and organized way
- Help bakery team maintain operational lines
- Notifies production teammates immediately when any sub-standard product quality is encountered
- Mix and maintain our natural levain and poolish
- Perform Sanitation duties after shut-down
- Must be able to complete assigned tasks
- Ensure a sense of urgency from all bakery team members and dishwashers at all times
- Assign daily work stations and manage breaks
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to exercise sound logic and judgment in evaluating situations and utilizing appropriate resources.
- Must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Must possess leadership skills.
- Additional skills and abilities to include initiative, team building, planning and organizational skills, and creativity in product development.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Previous leadership experiences in bakery/restaurant or retail industry required.
- Minimum of One year of experience as a supervisor or relevant leadership experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Baking and Pastry Arts techniques as well as sanitation standards required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to work at a fast pace
- Time management skills
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.