|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Location: Iju Ishaga – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Serves customers by completing account transactions.
- Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing checks, issuing savings withdrawals, and recording night and mail deposits.
- Sells cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and series e bonds.
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field may be preferred.
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Strong sales skills are a plus.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.