Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Banker, Personal (North Central)
Location: North Central, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Proactively promote a relationship-based offering by operating as a dedicated and primary point of contact for customers and providing banking solutions that meet the customer’s needs in accordance with each of the personal banking segment’s value propositions.
- First Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 2 years of banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers.
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully
- Ability to educate customers.
- Ability to listen and probe customer responses effectively to ensure proper understanding of needs.
- Advanced sales and consulting skills.
- Achievement-orientated, embracing and achieving challenging targets.
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Understanding of the personal markets etc.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value propositions.
- Understanding of the bank’s products in respect of service level agreements and the bank’s service provider networks.
- Understanding which products are most suited to the different personal banking segments.
- Knowledge of equivalent competitor products and services.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online