Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
Summary of Responsibilities
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment and maintaining a database
- Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation, demonstrations, instructing other healthcare staff in the use and care of equipment
- Train team members and end-users across facilities on the proper use of equipment and maintenance against safety operations
- Maintains medical/surgical equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests, and troubleshooting and repairing malfunction equipment
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to complaints against seamless operations.
- Installs new equipment by conducting tests, ensuring adherence to safety measures and making modifications where necessary
- Liaise with all service providers in evaluating service contracts, servicing equipment, and maintaining inventories
- Perform operational and safety testing on all clinical equipment as well as assist other clinical staff on the proper usage and preventive maintenance of biomedical equipment across Lagoon Hospitals
- Create schedules, tracking inventory, creating and using budget whilst overseeing contract obligations and deadlines.
- Installs, test, calibrate, repair and provide technical support for biomedical equipment whilst keeping documentation of maintenance history across facilities
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Medical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience as a Biomedical Engineer
- Other professional Certifications in Biomedical Engineering will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.