Winock is a holdings company incorporated in Nigeria to provide an ecosystem of sustainable services to micro businesses through duly registered and licensed subsidiary companies. We are inspired to provide services to micro businesses because they contribute significantly to economic sustainability and social wealth creation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
- The Loan Sales Branch Manager are responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- You are to Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with the team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
- Ensuring high quality standards of the company’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Conducts daily meetings with the sales team and carries out reviews on the previous day and jointly plans for the week ahead
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. Trade Fairs
- Implement best practices to meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
To succeed in this role, we think you should have:
- Tertiary education from a recognised institution.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 8 years of in-depth sales experience, preferably in the Micro Finance Bank sector.
- Strong understanding of the local financial services industry
- Strong business acumen and analytical thought process.
- Ability to execute goals independently with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
What We Can Offer You
- Culture – We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date