|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Sales Operations Manager
Location: Lagos Branch Office
Position Type: Full-Time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverages company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- We are currently looking to hire a Branch Sales Operations Manager whose responsibilities include to Develop expertise and insight in the dynamics of all channels across categories, competitors, shopper & customer knowledge.
A day in the life of a Branch Sales Operations Manager:
- Monitor, track, and co-ordinate channel performance and recommend action to stimulate channel performance and trade.
- Develop Channel/Branch Specific launch plans for New Products.
- Drive all Branch Promotional Activities, report results and ensure proper execution.
- Monitor and report on key Competitor activity at a Channel level, providing insight to plan for competitive advantage
- Drive the Monthly MOR/MSR at the branch level
- Drive Sell-Out by branch
- Analyze consumer/shopper habits and reactions in the point of purchase while ensuring strong execution/monitoring of BSO in coordination of Visibility team. Being responsible about the quality of Picture of Success.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher qualification in any relevant field
- 3-5yrs + Sales & Field Experience.
- Must have experience from an FMCG
- Great analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead people – Capacity to understands all sales functions.
- Open minded, insightful and result-focused
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Suite – Excel, PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment.
- All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.