|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Activation Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Participate in the execution of all brand activations aimed at recruiting new users and maintaining consumer contacts with all existing users
- Co-ordinate TGI Destrin’s participation at events & sponsorship programs involving consumer-facing marketing opportunities to generate positive brand experience.
- Supervise/ coordinate the activities of ad-hoc field activation team and ensuring alignment with overall event objective and scope.
- Provide the relevant support and logistics to third party agencies (as applicable) to enable them deliver on their activation mandates in line with agreed scope of service
- Keep abreast of trends and updates in the market and inform the Unit Head; with a view to developing new content and marketing engagements.
- Competition analysis and tracking by region to understand the dynamics and emerging trends.
- Support the deployment of PoS/gift items and the execution of all assigned Brand Activation initiatives for TGI brands
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Marketing or any relevant discipline and a minimum of 3 years’ experience on the job
- Competencies and Experience:
- Good degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- High degree of independence, objectivity, and assertiveness; with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Effective time management skills; adept at handling multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
- Highly creative with ability to think outside the box.
- Preferably Female.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Activation Officer” as the subject of the email.