Conclase Consulting – Our goal is to serve as your technology partner with a focus on providing solutions. We use a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs and then advise on the best solutions for your current and future needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The primary role of the Business Developer is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- The Business Developer must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Conclase Consulting.
- The Business Developer must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new local and international clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Visit and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your people network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Conclase Consulting’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Partner Ecosystem Development:
- Prospect for potential new local and international partners and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of partner recruitment and to train and drive opportunities for partners.
- Visit and meet potential partners and support existing partners to drive new business with Conclase Consulting’s solutions and services, by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your people network.
- Identify potential partners, and the decision makers within the partner organization.
- Research and build relationships with new partners.
- Set up meetings between partner decision makers and consulting’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the partners’ clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Business Development Planning:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop Conclase Consulting’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Background and Skills:
- Creativity and an excellent comprehension of software solutions, both on technical and functional topics, are important required skills.
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, ClosinSkills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Previous experience in a Techfirm is Preferred.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.