Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive, Interswitch Lending Services
Employment Type: Permanent
- Create & drive initiatives and solutions that extend and grow the financial and strategic objectives of the Interswitch Lending Services platform.
- Strategic alliances & Business development.
- Seeks out and forges relationships with credit service providers, banks, aggregators and potential allies that can help grow and enrich the lending services proposition of Interswitch.
- Develops business value propositions for lending services inclusive of nano and micro credit processing solutions offered by Interswitch.
- Grows the business into new customer and new market segments as per the strategy of the company.
- Produces business case documents for new product or service offerings development.
- Develops proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs), delivering ILS business sales presentations
- For new business that are acquired, works with relevant Interswitch teams / colleagues to support customers through the transition from project completion to transaction generation.
- Communicates customer requirements to the Product, Operations and Project team and work with them to ensure that products are delivered to customer requirements and in line with agreed contractual terms.
- Ensures the team’s compliance with Interswitch’s business development and account management policies and procedures.
- Reviews legal documentation with prospective partners or customers for the purpose of closing a sale or developing new business.
- Supports preparation of financial statements and forecasts.
- Market research.
- Assists in developing an evaluation process to gain feedback from customers and providing market feedback to the Head, Credit Business to meet market demands and generate product development ideas.
- Keeps abreast of trends and developments in payment technology, Credit Business, Digital solutions on Micro/Nano loans products practices and operations.
- Account management.
- Receives feedback from credit customers for improvement of products and services.
- Post-sales engagement: visiting customers to discuss on how to improve services.
- Operational and admin responsibilities.
- Prepares and submits periodic reports to the Business Development Manager, Interswitch Lending Service Business on the activities of the team for management decision making.
- Handles all ILS customer or partner inquiries.
- A good First Degree, preferably in a Business related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the same or related role.
- Working knowledge of CRM tool for sales and business development.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online