|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
HRLeverage Africa Limited – Our client, a player in the Real Estate and Agricultural sector, is redefining agriculture and real estate investment-related business activities which provide customers a unique experience in the sectors, with total satisfaction and trust. The company brings simplicity into the business of Agriculture and Property Acquisition, Development, Building, Structural Designs, Documentation and Advisory, Training and Management. Customers are created with real time opportunities for investment, partnership, and sponsorship that aid investors and clients to diversify their earning portfolios, attain financial independence and create real time wealth through agriculture, real estate and property related activities.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Real Estate)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships Identify and develop business opportunities for the company.
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, market analysis, and delivering accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Marketing or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 years of Business Development/ Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the real estate industry
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Market Knowledge
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.