Apply for Graduate & Exp. Jobs Recruitment 2021 as jobs and career vacancies into various positions open for interested and suitably qualified candidates at Kadick Integrated Limited. The company is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Provide market intelligence and understand competition
- Deliver business targets and position the brand appropriately
Role/ Task Complexity
- Hire and Train Staff: The business development executive may have to hire and train ad-hoc staff, such as field canvassers and direct sales agents.
- Monitor and Deliver Targets: The business development executive is responsible for supervising the entire customer/client base and ensuring that all set targets are delivered as and when due.
- Write Activity Reports: While the business activities are digitized, the business development executive will be required to analyse reports and recommend courses of action that will improve performance and ensure growth. He/she will be required to identify potential problems that are keeping the company from meeting its targets, clearly explaining these issues in detail and recommending alternate courses of action.
- Establish Business Relationships: The business development executive will maintain strong relationships with staff, agents, businesses and customers/clients. Periodic and regular engagements are a must.
- Ensure Customer/Client Retention and Activity: The business development executive is required to ensure that all customer/client accounts remain active.
- Resolution of Requests and Disputes: The business development executive shall ensure that all customer/client requests and/or disputes are resolved timely and appropriately.
- Brand Positioning: The business development executive will be required to carry out outbound activities to create a market for the company and properly position the brand.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a time sensitive environment
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak the general language(s) in Nigeria is added advantage
- Thorough knowledge of distribution and FMCG. Also knowledge of agent banking and financial institutions, payment processing flows (especially electronic payments), and the financial networks for processing will be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Creativity and innovativeness
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to people from varying relationships (i.e. personal and business), varying levels of understanding, and varying levels of positions
- Keen outstanding of exceptional customer service delivery
- Sound supervisory experience
Education and Training:
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience, in a similar position, is required.
- Associates / Bachelor’s Degree in any Management Degree.
NGN 1,560,000 Annually
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply for Graduate & Exp. Jobs Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.