Apply for Business Development Executive Recruitment 2021 as vacancies into various positions open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Standpoint Technology Limited Job Recruitment is slated to close immediately the application deadline elapses.
Standpoint Technology is an independent indigenous technology company that delivers IT Services & Solutions. We offer a full portfolio of Managed Services, Hardware Support, SIM Registration and Identity management solutions to all types of users.
Our aim is to offer exceptional service at affordable rates, with a keen interest in being long-term partners that will contribute to our client’s success
We are therefore inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Business Development Executive Recruitment 2021 at Standpoint Technology Limited
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Managing Director
- We are seeking an organized and driven BDE that effectively develops and understands all business processes and provides technology guidance to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) for our business.
- Candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding business intellect.
- Initiate and develop relationships with clients for business growth. Work closely with them to understand the business needs and to explore opportunities for growth.
- Develop and execute strategic business development, marketing, customer acquisition and engagement, and sales plans to expand our customer base, sales targets.
- Maintain strong knowledge of company’s products, pricing, policies etc, so as to educate clients on benefits.
- Maintain strong relationship with existing customers for business retention.
- Any other task required of you for business growth.
Client Relationship Management:
- Provide Support for Clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Initiate, facilitate, manage and build new and existing client and partner relationships.
- Analyse the customer base to establish a common approach to retention and growth.
Marketing / Business Expansion:
- Identify the market / business opportunities, trends, setting ideas and project by researching industry related events, publications, daily media, and through existing clients.
- Gather market and customer information, network with major industry players and decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends to Division and Management.
- Develop an understanding of relevant sectors and how they are likely to respond to business proposals and bids.
- Implement systems to track upcoming RFPs and maintain corporate new business tracker.
- Develop Special Presentations & Proposals for Prospects, Clients, etc; review draft proposals.
- Develop negotiation strategies and execution of same.
- Support and provide input to new contracts and contract renewals/extensions.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any related field
- 3-5 years experience as a commercial / Marketing professional in a leadership role (Preferably in IT, Telecommunication, Oil, and Gas Sectors, Fintech).
- Ability to demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen, professional presence, and comprehensive understanding of marketing and sales strategies.
- Outstanding analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- In-depth understanding of marketing principles, changing market dynamics, brand, product, and service management.
- Can do attitude – willing to work, learn and go beyond the call of duty.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Adept problem solver and decision maker
- Detail-oriented, Diligent, proactive and Respectful of deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Good analytical skill
- A good team player
- Strong ownership mind-set
- Leadership tendencies
- Impeccable integrity
- Sound independent judgement.
- Structured and organized, very good with excel.
- Semi project management skills.
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit, as well as with leadership and functional teams.
- Knowing when to push an agenda and when to let a situation develop, rest, or advance.
- Ability and comfort with working at executive levels.
- Highly skilled and experienced at negotiating conflict and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes at executive levels.
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting.
- Be able to identify gaps and areas that need improvement.
NGN75,000 – NGN100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.
How to Apply for Business Development Executive Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Related and Latest Job Vacancies
Standpoint Technology Limited NSIA Insurance Limted Smart Partners Consulting Limited Fosad Consulting Limited Qatar Airways Recruitment 2021 UBA Recruitment 2021 Wema Bank Recruitment 2021 GTBank Recruitment 2021