Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a Hospitality company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- A hospitality business in the heart of Abuja seeks to hire a Business Development Manager for the organization who will lead the business unit to identify, attract and acquire new businesses for the organization as well as maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Maintain relationships with current clients ; build trust and long term relationships.
- Prospect and pursue new business opportunities from the company database.
- Actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales to develop future and repeat business for the profitability of the organization.
- Document all customer enquiries whether or not sales are made and give a report on how many of them were converted to sales.
- Attend networking events and follow up all contacts and leads immediately after event
- Analyze and research potential business growth and opportunities from existing guests & create a prospect list for targeting.
- Determine key requirements to enter new markets including undertaking marketing analysis, devising and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the purpose of seeking out new business in all relevant sectors.
- Understand the target markets including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Follow the latest industry trends, monitor competition in the industry and propose improvement strategies to Executive Management.
- Plan and prepare presentations and proposals.
- Identify service offerings that would appeal to new clients.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports on all clients visits, corporate and otherwise as well as projections for the next month.
- Provide management with feedback.
- Achieve or exceed objectives in terms of timeframes and budgets.
- Develop ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing team to ensure that sales objectives are achieved.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to ensure all leads are followed trough and converted within set timeframe.
- Liaise with Sales & Marketing team for the development of marketing tools.
- Contribute to projects within the Sales & Marketing team when required.
- Training staff in business development tactics and practices.
- Monitor staff performance and deliverables.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Expertise in the use of modern technologies and social media technology.
- 7-10 years’ experience in related field.
- Business management expertise.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- People / Team management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Research skills.
- Ability to evaluate, appraise, cost, and consider business risks.
- Ability to develop business promotional plans and pursue them to completion.
- Ability to handle sensitive business information.
- Expertise in training and staff development.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online