|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Vincintoire Limited – Our client, a Microfinance Bank, urgently requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts – depending on the size of company,
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics or relevant subject
- An MBA is also highly desirable.
- At least 5 – 7 years’ experience in the microfinance industry.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.