|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a leading Business Process Outsourcing company, is recruiting an experienced and detail-oriented candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal talent will be responsible for executing, promoting, and managing the overseas visa programs through real estate sales and funds
- In addition, the role holder will provide support to optimize the operation process and source investors using different networks of sales channels.
- Generate and execute the sale of real estate and visa funds in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.
- Develop the channel partner network regularly across the assigned country and ensure productivity through investors in the visa program.
- Effectively track the ongoing lead generation processes and ensure consistent improvement in client conversions.
- Work with investors directly to resolve their queries, questions, and clarifications, and advise them on the requisite immigration/visa process and services at all points.
- Ensure investor closure from end to end in coordination with the channel partner, including the operational support, site visits, and banking assistance from the Legal partners’ perspective.
- Effectively track client follow-ups and implement the same.
- Maintain consistent engagement for lasting customer relationships pertaining to new and existing customer base and update about the development of our projects through a periodic newsletter as and when issued by the marketing team.
- Keep apprised of the latest immigration rules and the new product offering of the organization.
- Travels to any city within the assigned country to meet up with the investors and channel partners for closure of sales.
- Participate in real estate and immigration events – seminars, exhibitions, etc.
- Minimum of First Degree in any recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Sales and Marketing, BFSI, Business Outsourcing or IT services.
- Ability to coordinate seamlessly, internally as well as externally, for business closures.
- High level of sales expertise and client-channel partner interactive skills.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the mail.