HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To be successful in this role, experience in Business Development within a corporate travel B2B environment is highly desired. Ideally, you’ll have knowledge of the tender process and will have the ability to identify key decision makers within large organizations, helping you foster successful business relationships.
- Your immaculate self-presentation and exceptional interpersonal skills will also help you when liaising with key stakeholders.
- In order to be considered, you will need to be a highly professional and strategically minded BDM, possessing the patience and persistence to work across sometimes lengthy sales cycles.
- Identifying new business opportunities for the FCM brand on a National and
- Multinational Level;
- Developing strategic sales plans and liaising with key stakeholders to create and close sales opportunities;
- Achieving sales targets through lead generation, cold-calling, face-to-face appointments, and networking;
- Actively contributing to the growth strategy and wider business plan;
- Networking with industry contacts; and
- Staying ahead of market trends and industry developments, ensuring you’re ahead of the competition.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of B2B/ Corporate Sales experience working in Nigeria;
- Proficient is the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Presenting to groups of stakeholders;
- Preparing written responses to RFPs;
- Sourcing and maintaining a sales pipeline of prospective clients;
- Superior negotiation abilities
- Online booking tool knowledge is an advantage
- In depth understanding of the Travel Industry is an advantage
- Navigate your way around a CRS effectively.
- An optimistic outlook, positive attitude, resilience & ability to problem solve;
- Self-motivation with a desire to build your own client base;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Determination & drive to succeed; and
- Attention to detail & a systematic approach to your work.
N100,000 – N200,000 / month
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.