Winock is a holdings company incorporated in Nigeria to provide an ecosystem of sustainable services to micro-businesses through duly registered and licensed subsidiary companies. We are inspired to provide services to micro-businesses because they contribute to significant economic sustainability and social wealth creation. Driven by the philosophy of Africapitalism, we combine ethical capital, market insight and operational excellence to develop and operate strategic services that are designed to uplift micro-businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- To promote Winock Solar’s service to prospective customers
- To identify potential opportunities and provide guidance to the General Manager on business development
- To generate and close sales
The Job responsibilities include without limitation, the following:
- Constantly generate leads of potential customers
- Collaborate with technical service providers to develop proposals for potential customers
- Follow up with prospects to close deals in a timely manner
- Constantly generate referrals from referral customers
- Collaborate with the Operations Officer and technical service providers to arrange installation for customers
- Submit weekly performance report to the General Manager
Key Performance Indicators:
- Monthly disbursement target of N25,000,000
- Portfolio at risk should be less than 5%
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Graduate (BSc) Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience
- Membership of a Business Analysis, Finance or related professional body is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.