|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client is a Digital Health Social Enterprise that leverages technology, quality improvement, data, and behavioural science to provide self-care support to people living with chronic health needs. Their goal is to augment the knowledge and capability of health care providers and health consumers to ensure longer, happier, and healthier lives across sub-Saharan Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Growth / B2B / B2C)
Job Type: Hybrid | Full-time
Industry: Health Care
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones through the development and execution of a comprehensive business development strategy.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing channel partnership strategy, execution, and overall management plan for partner relationships.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers virtually and face-to-face
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/client including grant partners
- Understand the needs of our customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think and work strategically
- Draw up client proposals and contracts
- Have a deep understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Recruit and train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Liaise with the finance team, and product sales departments as appropriate
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world including knowledge of competitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or any related field required.
- 6+ years’ experience in business development, sales, marketing or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in complex channel partnerships and/or B2B healthcare market
- Previous experience negotiating contracts
- Strong project management & organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to focus on big picture and delve into granular understanding and detail
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to create and follow plans yet flexible enough to respond to change while balancing multiple projects and priorities.
- Desire to learn, grow and develop as a first-class startup executive, and mentor to future team members
- Passionate about the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Willing to travel 20-50%
- Charismatic with an ability to build rapport
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online