Checkoff Finance has recently received an Approval In Principle (AIP) from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Checkoff Finance is into consumer loans and funds management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time (Hybrid work model)
- We are seeking for a highly motivated Business Development Executive to build sales opportunities and form connections with our clients. This is an excellent opportunity to find new ways to help us achieve our client acquisition and revenue goals.
- As an early stage company, the right employee will be comfortable with change and enjoys bringing new ideas to the table.
- We offer remote work days, training opportunities and competitive sales commission packages.
- If you’d like the chance to grow with our company, apply today. Kindly note, this is a Target driven role.
A successful candidate for a Business Development Executive role should have various prerequisite skills and qualifications in order to handle their job duties effectively, including:
- HND qualification
- Experience in Sales (2-3 Years Experience)
- Strong customer service and sales skills for generating leads
- Advanced presentation and persuasive skills (Demonstrable use of Presentation tools like Power Point)
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for building meaningful relationships with clients
- Extensive knowledge of productivity tools and software
- Attention to detail and organization skills for honing in on each necessary task
- Advanced decision-making and problem-solving skills.
N100,000 Net Monthly + Commissions.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.