|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Technoton Limited – For over 30 years, Technoton Limited has provided quality engineering products and services to a wide spectrum of clients in Nigeria. Our clientele include organizations in building, manufacturing, and oil & gas industries, and other organizations. We are active all over Nigeria with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kebbi, and other Northern and Eastern States. Incorporated in 1988 originally as Techno Mechano Ltd, Technoton has alliances and technical partnerships with world-class, globally recognized manufacturers and firms. In the same vein, we also invest in staff training both locally and abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Banana Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Technical Services
Reports to: General Manager
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, closing business relationships and ensure customer satisfaction in the MEP Industry.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients with plan to increase client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customers’ needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
- Schedule and attend client meetings with aim to convert to clients
- Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as Technoton’s policies.
- Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings/events and seminars. Provide feedback to the Operations Manager.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Proactive and responsive to clients and prospective clients.
- Proactively develop and improve processes to service clients.
- Determine an efficient communication procedure to alerting sales management teams of issues that impact client delivery or service.
- Fosters good teamwork. Strength of working relationship with the team. Works in a collaborative way with the team.
- Increased understanding of clients and their requirements and what makes our service valuable.
- Minimum of First Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in the sale of Engineering equipment and services, with track records of performance. (Experience in the sale of Air-condition unit will be an added advantage)
- Extensive contacts in the aforementioned industry
- Minimum of 8 years in a management level in a structured environment.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to prepare detailed proposal, report and make presentation to large group
- Must have previous experiences in business development in a well-structured organization, pursuing and negotiating contracts
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization in person and over the telephone is a MUST.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Must be comfortable with working in a target driven environment.
- Must be conversant with social media.
N3,500,000 Annually excluding incentives.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified expatriates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must be willing to resume within 2 weeks.