|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Warehouse)
Location: Lekki-Ajah Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Officer will be primarily responsible for managing the vision, strategy and implementation of a strategic plan for the execution of the Warehouse as a Servicemarketing, sales and growth plan.
- Establishing strong relationship with existing and prospective customers.
- Constantly analyzing the market and trends to find new growth opportunities.
- Creating new sales and bringing new key accounts in order to gain market share.
- Define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Identifying business and products gap and consequently introducing solutions and measures to breach those gaps.
- Manage customers by overcoming resistance, building trust and with regular follow up to close more sales.
- Maintaining the current and developing sales with existing customers.
- Contributing to and preparing the business plan and executing them properly towards the economical and financial progress of the company.
- Establishing a structure / team that will support the expected growth rate of the business.
- Work with company’s internal team, marketing staff, and other managers in order to increase sales opportunities and to maximize the revenue of the company.
- Work for the improvement of the company’s market position and achieve financial growth of the company.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in business development of a storage unit, warehouseor similar position.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good customer relationship and project management skills.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Sales and Margins
- Customer expansion
- Product Range expansion
- Geographical expansion
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki / Ajah axis.