|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We are building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
Our mission is to support Africans in building financial prosperity. As a company we are committed to building a culture of excellence and high growth.
We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others.nd Europe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development & Partnerships Manager
Job type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a Business Development & Partnerships Manager to join our growing team.
- In this role, you will drive strategic and channel partnerships with financial agencies, institutions, consultancies, and corporations – as well as build, grow and maintain relationships.
- You will develop partnership strategies, own relationships spanning early stages to a well formed and progressive partnership.
- This will involve liaising with senior execs, C-level, and driving negotiations and efforts to price and structure new collaborations while focusing on leading negotiations across our entire product suite.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assume direct accountability for Prospa’s partnership growth and performance
- Rigorously design profitable partnership and channel strategies
- Manage relationships with executives at various institutions, consultancies, and corporations
- Structure, price, negotiate and execute large channel partnership and other agreements
What we are looking for:
- A highly effective business development professional, capable of engaging in business level and P&L focused conversations with C-level executives at medium sized or large companies.
- You are an analytical thinker who enjoys diving into financial models and mapping out P&L implications of potential deal structures.
- You can lead a complex, multi-party sales process in a highly consultative manner. You naturally gravitate toward using data and insights to change viewpoints on the client-side.
- Take responsibility for leading the Strategic Partnership Channel and play an active role within the Sales Forum, helping to drive growth in our Strategic Partnership Channel and distribution strategy.
- You enjoy building — you like to experiment with new things to further develop our sales process in ways that we may not have explored before.
What you’ll need:
- An entrepreneurial mindset and desire to independently drive new partnerships
- 4+ Years of client service, business development or sales experience
- 2+ Years experience structuring, pricing, and negotiating large scale partnerships
- 2+ Years experience working with leading financial institutions/fintech company
- 3+ Years technology industry experience
- Deep knowledge of corporate & transaction banking industry pain points, opportunities, and trends
- 2+ Years strategy consulting or strategic finance or business development experience
- Experience with premium brand positioning to support product sales.
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Salary Range: N350,000 – N400,000 / Month
- Medical cover
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Career development opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online