|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Req ID: 210007BN
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Exempt – Experienced
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Specialist to join our team specializing in sales for our power systems business segment in Lagos-Island, Lagos Nigeria.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Assists the distributor in developing and maintaining positive customer relationships and identifying customer needs.
- Assists the distributor to meet revenue and share goals within assigned accounts.
- Provides information to the distributor to support the negotiation and implementation of contracts with accounts.
- Coordinates internal communication across sales roles and segments and/or with internal stakeholders (Incl. factories).
- Act as a champion for the voice of the distributor within the business. Assist projects intended to improve customer relationships and customer value and to grow the business with assigned accounts.
- Executes the Cummins Sales Process. Assist/Maintains accurate reporting and forecasting, using Cummins tools and processes and Customer Relationship Management systems.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Good Technical knowledge in Power Generation Business
- Sales Pipeline Management and forecasting
- Data Analytics.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online