|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
HR-EX Consulting partners with small businesses looking for affordable HR professional advisory and services. In practice, we operate as an outsourced HR department, providing professional HR services to small businesses at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time HR Staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business / Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Role entails being comfortable with financial data and manipulating it to give summarised reports as required for various management accounts. Must be flexible and resourceful.
- Financial modeling ability to interrogate ledger information and analysis for operational decision making and monthly reporting.
- Deliver budgets and forecast updates. on business performance in an agreed presentation format.
- Produce summary documented reports suitable for executive and board review of the business by demystifying financial data to get an overview of the information and to drive decision making.
- Ensuring that business reports and accurate financial/management accounts are produced on time. Can turn around results on management queries in record time.
- Ensure that operational cut-off processes and procedures are strictly followed for each reporting cycle.
- Demonstrating clear understanding of the businesses playing a key partnership role with the operational team to deliver on key business metrics and cost centre reports.
- Clear understanding of the general ledger, the accruals concept and its entries for completeness to deliver daily summarised metrics (cash flow analysis and business results) directly from the GL
- Must be very comfortable with Microsoft Office Suites and presenting summarized strategies in PowerPoint & Word manipulating data within the suites and working remotely and independently.
- Key team player and coach for members of the team and supporting roles within the organization.
- Must be a confident person who is comfortable communicating across teams and executive management
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree, B.Sc qualification with 10 – 12 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.