|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager – Public Sector Group
Job Identification: 668
Job Schedule: Full time
- Manage and deepens existing relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Coordinate the overall marketing activities of the Relationship Managers (RMs) within the team; and ensure significant increase in market share of new and existing customers.
- Actively supporting the team’s client retention strategies by providing excellent service to customers.
- Contributes towards the achievement of established marketing goals/objectives through.
- Implementation of marketing strategies and plans within the assigned area of jurisdiction.
- Generate leads and identify new business opportunities.
- Initiate the development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs.
- Serve as the primary daily service contact for the clients.
- Conduct accounts reviews to track customer needs and usage trends
- Track and maintain customer data/information.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customers.
- Interface with relevant Business Units for accounts transfers and other issues that may be of benefit to Public Sector customer.
- Minimum experience – 8 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Strategic/Business Planning
- Bank structure, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of government structure, policies and initiatives
- Knowledge of political system and power centers in relevant areas.
- Industry knowledge
- Banking operations/services/products
- Regulatory Compliance
- Idea about Sources and uses of funds.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2022 (11:48 AM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.