|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Operations Leader – High Potential Industries, Strategy and Business Management
Requisition ID: 21000XEP
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- You will be a key part of the EMEA Technology Cloud Business Operations, supporting the Strategic Business Development organisation, focusing on high potential industries.
- Your main objective is to provide first-class business support to enable the successful, efficient and effective operation of the business development ecosystem. This involves providing valuable programme management and strategic insight, acting as bridge between the key functions within the business development team and the geographies.
The Responsibilities Will include the following Key Areas:
Business Planning & Strategic Programmes:
- Drive the implementation, roll-out and success of strategic sales programmes
- Work with senior management to review and define optimal go-to-market models across different products and regions
- Compare with global and industry best practices for sales support ecosystem models
Business and Change Management Initiatives:
- Act as an interface between the key functions to identify and resolve critical business issues
- Drive business improvement by reviewing and improving key business processes
- Project manage other important business operations projects as requested by senior business operations management and sales leadership
- Represent business operations in specific worldwide operations & projects
- Assist in the implementation of the governance into the teams
Business Insight and Excellence:
- Define success criteria and business management metrics
- Facilitate data-driven and informed decision making and prioritization
- Translate business questions into actionable research
- Provide business insight and recommendations based on Sales programme KPIs to meet/overachieve business expectations
- Proactively highlight possible gaps and risk areas
- Ultimately, you will be seen as a trusted Business Advisor, providing essential operational support as well as acting as a sounding board for other key business issues of concern.
Experience & Educational / Knowledge Requirements
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in English, second Language is a plus
- International mind-set
- Solid Process and Strategic Project Management experience
- Excellent relationship and senior stakeholder management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including expertise with Vlookups and Pivot tables and complex formulaic problem solving.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to make fast and balanced recommendations
- Ability to structure problems and challenges and related solutions in an highly structured manner
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional and dynamic environment
- Committed to deliver excellent service, developing contingencies as required.
- Thorough knowledge of IT industry
- Experience in an a subscription based cloud organisation
- Knowledge of the Oracle organization, products and services.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online