FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves with working with clients who are ambitious and want to set define goals and objectives. FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectation in mind, will get one to the right place.
We are here to solve industry challenges in: business strategy, branding, marketing, public relations, organizational operations, Human Resources, information technology, digital presence, advanced analytics, advisory services and corporate finance across all industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Read site plan and execute projects.
- Supervise projects and ensure workers follows the company’s laid down rules, policies, and procedures
- Give daily feedback on projects, site observations, and site project material needs that may slow down workflow and process.
- Follow up on workers and ensure 3Ddrawings are being achieved from the start of the project
- Follow up on materials to deliver, and ensure it gets to the site and are place rightly.
- Get Artisans available at all times for the job.
- Work closely with the MD to ensure all tasks are executed.
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements for the project.
- Consider how the spaces will be used.
- Sketch preliminary plans, including electrical and partition layouts.
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs.
- Place an order for materials and oversee the installation of the design elements.
- Oversee construction and coordinate with general building contractors to implement the plans and specifications for the project
- Visit the site till the project is complete, to ensure that the client is satisfied
- Work closely with other architects, and construction labourers to determine how interior spaces will function, look, and be furnished.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- 1 – 2 years experience.
- Ability to produce 2D plans and 3D plans.
- Proficient in architectural measurement units.
- Ability to translate 3D designs to site supervisors.
- Proficient knowledge in Interior Designing.
- Have the knowledge and practical experience in Archicad, Revit, 3Dmax, twin motion or sketch up, v-ray, Atlantis.
- Ability to understand ‘As-built’ designs.
- Detail-oriented and has a keen eye.
- Proximity to Lekki is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online