Greenbay Healthcare Services Limited is an integrated healthcare solution provider set up to provide service as a health maintenance organization. It is a new generation health maintenance organization created in response to service delivery challenge observed within the health care service industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Core purpose of the Job
- Answer and or initiate customer calls, respond to customer needs in a professional, service – oriented manner and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by seeking first call resolution.
- Be knowledgeable about the products and services of HMO Companies.
You are expected to contribute meaningfully with the following duties;
- Respond to requests, inquiries and complaints from clients and prospective clients while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Assist prospective clients in their choice of company’s health Plan by providing relevant and accurate information.
- Upgrade enrollees’ Health plans accordingly.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the team lead and follow-up on the clients’ complaints to ensure optimal clients’ satisfaction.
- Function as an information source through telephonic assistance to members, providers billing agencies, and various company/department staff.
- Conduct member outreach calls as assigned to proactively educate members on services available (Welcome Calls).
- Process complaints, following established guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of National guidelines, regulations, and departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance.
- Answer calls professionally and respond to customer inquiries.
- Provide pleasant customer experience through superior customer service methods, problem solving and real-time issue resolution.
- Interact with provider community and various departments to resolve issues involving the membership and credentialing status.
- Explain benefits, eligibility status, enrolment processing procedures and status of authorizations and referrals to callers.
- Politely attend to clients’ suggestions, objections and complaints.
- Communicate with clients to inform them of updates in service.
- Conduct surveys to evaluate Customer Satisfaction.
- Forward feedback, tasks and recommendations to appropriate Units/personnel.
- Document daily activities and forward report to Team Lead.
- Maintains call Center database by entering and verifying information; updating contact log.
- Improves quality results by recommending changes.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- A Degree in Mass Communication, English Language, Linguistics
Job Specification (Experience & Training):
- Academic and Professional: First Degree in Arts, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 – 4Years’ Experience In a similar role.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills / Knowledge / Attributes):
- Good Listening Skills
- Good People Skills
- Good influencing and problem-solving skills
- Telephone Skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Ability to work under pressure
- Data Entry Skills.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send in their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.