|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Strategic Outsourcing Limited (SOL) is a licensed Primary Employment Agency established in 2006. We provide all categories of staff to our clients and have managed over 100,000 Staff since inception. In 2021, SOL was one of the Top 15 employers in Nigeria by the National Pensions Commission based on the number of staff within the formal contributory pensions scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Representative
Locations: Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Eti-Osa, Lekki, Ajah, Idumota – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: Over 300 Openings
- We are looking to recruit over 300 Call Center Representatives that will be the liaison between our client and its current and potential customers.
- The successful candidates will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
The Customer Service Representative is expected to perform specific duties, tasks, and responsibilities, as shown below:
- Provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times
- Have sufficient knowledge about the bank’s products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly
- Improve customers’ banking experience with the bank by ensuring that the customers are attended to promptly and all their challenges are resolved without delay
- Ensure that all the bank’s policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with in the process of discharging duties
- Inform and suggest new products and services to customers
- Provide relevant information to customers on their account status.
- Provide assistance to all other members of staff in other departments of the bank by liaising with them through healthy interactions
- Establish and promote cordial relationship with customers, ensuring prompt attendance to their inquiries and solving their problems to grant them maximum satisfaction
- Ensure that customers’ confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes
- Channel complex customer complaints and challenges to the right quarters for effective resolution
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO, ND / NCE, HND, or Bachelor’s Degree with 0-2 years experience.
- Previous experience in a customer support role in banking, personal banking, retail banking or financial services
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening and time management skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus, Customer satisfaction – oriented and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Excellent sales skills.
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online