TREVARI Pay is a convenient financial service provider with the sole aim of providing basic and zero- risk financial services to our members, in the form of deposits and withdrawals.
Trevari Pay offers Cash and Transfer services to a specific class of people living in the Capital city. Thanks to our unique position and already established presence in the market place, we are able to easily leverage relationships with existing clients, in rendering brisk and efficient services, risk and hassle free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain cash control and manage transactions over register drawer and verify all amounts are correct.
- Carry out simple accounting transactions of cash deposit and cash withdrawal.
- Issue receipts (electronic and manual)
- Balancing register and keeping track of deposits and withdrawals
- Assist with other tasks as may be required of the cashier at any time.
- Prepare periodic reports as required.
- Maintaining good working relationships with team members and other staff
- Maintaining the highest standard of integrity and customer service at all times.
Key Performance Indicators
- Brand knowledge/ awareness
- Client satisfaction
- Efficiency and speed of transactions
- Accuracy and timeliness of reports
- Compliance with policies and procedures
- Good Mathematics skills
- Keen attention to details
- Astute problem- solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience.
- Work experience as a retail cashier in similar role
- Familiarity with electronic equipment such as cash register & POS.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Attention to details
- Retail cashier experience
- Good written/ oral communication skills
- Customer relationship management
- Objection handling skills
- Good team player
- Time management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Articulate and analytical
- Emotional Intelligence, with strong sense of accountability, responsibility and dependability
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Power point, Word).
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Attention will be given to only CV’s within Abuja.