|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are currently looking for versatile, intelligent and energetic restaurant cashiers with passion for delivering outstanding service to join our professional and friendly team.
- This person will be responsible for providing passionate, charming and attentive service delivery to all customers according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- As the Restaurant Cashier, you will work alongside team members in ensuring customers have a wonderful experience, deliver quality service and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Ensures customers are attended to in a courteous and friendly manner and swift resolution is given to their issues/complaints
- Ensures sales entries are correctly entered and receipts are issued to customer
- Maintain excellent level of hygiene at all the time
- Must be knowledgeable about the company products
- Must possess suggestive selling skills
- Minimum of SSCE, Maximum of OND
- Experience in the hospitality industry could be an added advantage but not compulsory
- Must be between 18-25 years old
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must reside in or be able to work on the Mainland.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.