|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Compovine Technologies Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Port Harcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier / Sales Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT), Kano
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions and report any discrepancies
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- A B.Sc qualification (2.1 or Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Experience: 1-2 years in sales / Cashier role
- Applicant must reside in the state
- Work experience as a retail cashier or in a similar role in sales
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title, Age, Class of Degree and Location as the subject of the mail.