|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a Pharmaceutical company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical Analyst
- The Chemical Analyst works under the supervision of the Senior Chemical Analyst and reports to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Perform routine and non-routine chemical analysis of products using standard operating procedures.
- Write and execute chemical testing procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date documents for chemical testing methods and activities.
- Operate laboratory equipment safely and effectively to conduct testing.
- Record, analyze and report test results to Quality Assurance Manager.
- Maintain inventory of chemicals and supplies in laboratory.
- Record all the test data related to chemical additions, purifications and dump cycles.
- Responsible for testing Pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products for quality assurance.
- Regularly collaborate with scientists during the product development process, test materials for scientists and advise on the use of certain materials.
- Keeping up to date with scientific and technical developments.
- Using a range of software, techniques and equipment to carry out research and analysis.
- Responsible for cleaning all lab equipment and the overall lab environment to ensure a safe and clean laboratory environment within the factory premises.
Chemical Analyst Skills and Qualifications
- The successful individual must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry and at least three (3) years’ experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry as a Chemical Analyst.
The Individual must exhibit the following skills:
- Previous work experience in a pharmaceutical company – the chemical analyst must have previous lab experience that has familiarized him or her with laboratory settings. He or She must know how to clearly communicate to scientists and other analysts because of this experience.
- Knowledge of lab procedures – the chemical analysts must know how laboratories work and understand all related safety procedures. He or She must know when to stop an experiment and how to pick it back up the next day without losing progress
- Project management – the chemical analysts must be skilled in project and time management and know how to manage deadlines and collaborate with different teams. The Individual should be able to determine the end objective and understand whatneeds tobe done to accomplish it
- Analytical thinking – the chemical analysts should be able to approach problems with an analytical line of thinking.
- Attention to detail – the chemical analysts must be able to pay close attention to details and spot seemingly minor occurrences and recognize how they affect the whole research process.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV / Application to: resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.