Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Accountant
Job Reference: CA2021043
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure Accurate and timely closing of the books and ensure efficient reporting processes (monthly/quarterly/Annually).
- Analyze business and financial data, in an accurate, relevant and timely manner, in order to map the performance, trends and various potential forecasts of the company,
- Ensure that financial reporting is in accordance with IFRS and The Way We Do Things,
- Continue to integrate, adapt and develop the financial organization to fulfil the Atlas Copco Group financial and organizational standards,
- Safeguard assets of the company through accounts reconciliations, impairment assessments of assets and liabilities and managing verification exercises of fixed assets, cash and stock periodically.
- Ensure strict compliance with various tax and other statutory requirements, rules and regulations including transfer pricing.
- Well-grounded in Accounting and Finance functions (credit management, Revenue accounting, assets management, inventories, receivables, taxes etc.),
- Ensure adherence and compliance with company policies and procedures (The Way We Do Things).
- Minimum of B.Sc. Accounting from a recognized University
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience of which at least 5 years must be at Senior Accountant level in reputable organizations;
- Membership of Professional Body such ACCA, ICAN will be an added advantage;
- Working knowledge of Tax laws and GAAP;
- Strong financial analysis skills;
- Ability to handle all transactions and postings, daily JV checking etc.;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particular with excel;
- knowledge of accounting software is a MUST;
- Ability to train and supervise accounting team.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.