|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is a Leading Energy and Utilities Company committed to increasing energy supply that will stimulate economic growth and development in Northern Nigeria through the creation of new industries and opportunities; attracting much needed investment; and boosting job creation.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Corporate Services Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO01198
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- The Chief Corporate Services will oversee and provide strategic direction for the company, decision making and operations which includes developing and implementing the systems, processes and infrastructures required to support the growth and future of the company.
- To understand and contribute to building the strategic direction of company in addition to being a hands-on, lead and develop the internal team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for building the strategic direction of HR, Admin & Corporate Communication departments within the company
- Develop a performance-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
- Oversee the management of organizational structure, performance management, recruitment, benefits & compensation, capacity development, and policy/procedure development.
- Develop and implement annual strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure the strategic plans for supervising department support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization.
- Responsible for developing budgets and long-range facility plans based on company growth and future facility needs
- Provide inspirational leadership and people management to all Departments, ensuring team member potential is realized through their achievements
- Monitor the budget for each department and advise on how to minimize cost
- Provide effective financial and management advice to enable the CEO and the Board to make informed decisions
- Exercise a high level of independent judgment in the development and implementation of a comprehensive facility condition assessment, short- and long-term maintenance plans and preventative maintenance program
- Oversees the development and management of the company’s public relations plan and strategy
- Manages cost-effective corporate promotion programs to enhance the company’s image and positive visibility (Corporate Identity)
- provide broad based internal and external Corporate Communications and Brand management support
- Oversee delivery of corporate services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
- Maintain proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, state and federal governmental bodies, legislatures and the community at large
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to develop communication campaigns that target their key stakeholder needs.
- Identify and employ the use of appropriate channels of communication to endear the various stakeholder segments.
- Manage projects and activities to ensure flawless execution of communication initiatives – on time, on budget and on strategy – and evaluate the impact of communications.
- Oversee development of strategy for the Company’s brand management and cultivate ideas and innovation for brand development campaigns.
- Ensure the provision of reliable media relations with a view to promote and reinforce confidence reposed on the company by all stakeholders.
- Ensure production and distribution of all corporate items and articles for brand promotion and re-positioning.
- Develop, implement, and promote service quality management
- Advise the Management team on a variety of issues that may arise during the cause of duty
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Law, Economics or any related field
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting and additional advanced training in relating to utility management is highly desirable
- At least 10+ years’ post-graduation experience with at least 3 years in a supervisory or leadership role
- Membership of a professional body is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience of human resources management system
- Working knowledge and understanding of procurement process and policies
- Ability to appreciate the system impact of various policies, practices and issues strategically and holistically
- Practical, pragmatic and able to exercise initiative and sound judgment.
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual skills to plan budgets,
- Communication skills at all levels
- Excellent knowledge of Brand Management
- Excellent knowledge of Public Relations Management
- Good Negotiation skills
- Excellent Expense Management skill
- Excellent skills in Inventory management and vendor management
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- High level of integrity and demonstrated ability to manage confidential information.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisation and management skills.
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online