|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Dreams Placement Hub is a recruitment and placement agency that finds the best suited skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled candidates for temporary or and permanent opportunities in both the formal and informal sectors. We connect employers with the best candidates for the job.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Logistics
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsibilities of any Chief Executive Officer is similar to the duties of a business owner or a president. So if you wonder what does ceos do, then here let us see some of the vital duties of ceo of a business.
- Executive leadership team responsibilities must be taken care of by the CEO. Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s plans and programs.
- Analyze the effects of long-term growth initiatives, planning, new strategies, and regulatory actions.
- Perform accurate analysis of financial trends and budgets to help the BOD as well as the senior executives will increase credibility and authority.
- Implement, improve, and enforce policies and procedures that will increase the financial and operational effectiveness of the company.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
- Improve the planning and budgeting process continually by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization, specifically evaluating potential mergers, acquisitions, or partnerships.
- Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
- Work with the finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations, or business deals the corporation may enter.
- Evaluate the company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase in operating efficiencies.
- Mentor and interact with staff members at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among the senior executive team and all staff members.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.