|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Olam manufacture and market a range of branded packaged foods to consumers across multiple markets, riding on the growth of Africa and our long presence in the continent. Our in-depth understanding of Africa through our commodity business footprint has helped us establish a strong packaged foods portfolio in West Africa. Olam Packaged Foods include Perk Biscuits, Tomato Paste, FreshYo Drinking Yoghurt and Cherie Noodles, developed for African consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Key Performance Matrices
- Actively participate in the preparation of the annual budgets, comparison of actual performance against the budget, identifying and analyzing variance devise and monitor the implementation of necessary actions.
- Driving Business performance through analytics on Portfolio management / Category Development Reporting of Financials.
- Responsible for successful M&A of new businesses, transfer pricing etc. developing accounting & financial policies, systems controls for new & existing businesses.
- Financial reporting – Timely MIS and Financials ensuring compliance of statutory date lines.
- Legal, Regulatory & Statutory Compliance – ensure compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements
- Smooth operation of the MIS and computerized accounting system and take necessary actions for systems upgrading to cope with the changing requirements.
- Development and setting in place of an effective management accounting function within the organization, in order to provide leadership to organizational improvement initiatives.
- Identify and assess the relevant techniques to be adopted and supervise and guide the management accounting towards implementation.
- Efficient management of the treasury function including projection of future cash flows, arranging adequate funds to meet day to day requirements and ensure that the disbursements are within the approved operational cash flows. This includes liaising with banks, monitoring of daily cash balances and submission of cash flow statements.
- To initiate, review, assess and implement programs to continuously improve the productivity of all processes and systems within the organization and to advise and guide the operational managers in carrying out workflow analysis and other techniques for systems improvement and cost management.
- Business Financial Insights – Demonstrates in-depth knowledge on financial/ management accounting principles to be able to accurately reflect the business performance.
- Develops business appropriate financial insights to be able to provide timely and accurate financial advise in response to business priorities and stakeholder expectations:
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Financial Impact on Strategy Execution
- Business/ Country Economics & Regulations
- Controls, Compliance & Assurance – Demonstrates ability to evaluate risks and business issues determining their impact on the management audit, developing and/or modifying audit procedures as required.
- Also, ensures compliance to legal and secretarial requirements as well as functioning within the norms of statutory audit regulations respective to country/ business:
- Internal Controls
- Compliance Measures
- Measure & Assurance
- Reporting & Process Efficiencies – Demonstrates conceptual ability to ideate and implement robust systems and processes suited to business/ country.
- Also displays accuracy and efficiency in MIS reporting, budgeting, EOY forecasting by ensuring compliance to appropriate systems & processes:
- Budgeting/ EOY Forecasting
- Financial & Management Reporting
- Systems & Process Efficiencies
- Business Partnering: Displays a combination of commercial, financial and analytical mindset that provides support central to overall business success.
- Demonstrates direct accountability – equal mandate with the business to support the rapid growth stepping up to new platforms:
- Engaging with the Business
- Financial Planning/ Extracting Efficiencies
- Funds & Currency Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online