|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
TeamAce Limited – Our client, a leading infrastructural development and management company in Nigeria, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of group and company operations.
- Responsible for interfacing with the various HQ business units and Operating company (OPCO) Managers.
- Work with the board to develop strategic direction across the group.
- Work together with the Business Development team to foster growth.
- Oversee the preparation of annual, quarterly and monthly OPEX and CAPEX budgets, and ensure business runs optimally within approved budget.
- Define and implement strategies and policies that will enhance operational efficiency.
- Work with Executive Management Team to continually grow and sustain profitability.
- Perform any other duties incidental to the work described herein or as assigned by the GMD.
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA in Engineering, Management or Finance.
- 12 – 15 years cumulative experience.
- Engineering project management experience.
- Must have experience of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Manpower management.
- Business development skill.
N1,500,000 + monthly
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online