|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The National Institute of Credit Administration as a chartered prestigious body of eminent credit management elites, NICA is empowered by law to control, supervise and regulate credit management profession in Nigeria. The Institute preserves, promotes and protects the integrity and interest of credit business across sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A holder of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Business Management and Marketing with proven work experience in the same capacity.
- Candidate who must be highly minded in corporate leadership, and business management for success
- Age: from 40 years and above
- A candidate who is experienced enough but not currently working
- He or she must be ready to resume work immediately if successful in the interview.
Expected remuneration for this role is N250,000.00 (Gross) subject to review based on productivity, loyalty, and professionalism.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We expect applications and CVs to come from interested and qualified applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Iyana Oworo, Yaba, and Lagos Island.