he Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Assist executive team members in creating, growing and building a world class, industry leading organization.
- Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the GMD and other key executive team members.
- Set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance and profitability.
- Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes for all subsidiaries.
- Provide accurate and timely reports to the GMD outlining the operational condition and all matters of importance regarding the group.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Works with other GMD and other executives on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation.
- Work closely with senior management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company.
- Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with clients, vendors, banks, investors and all other professional business relationships.
- Master’s Degree in related field.
- 10+ years of Executive level operational experience required.
- Exceptional Executive presence, Business acumen and presentation skills.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as Admin, Transport, Oil & Gas, Finance, Business Development etc.
- A good understanding of the downstream sector of the Oil and Gas, telecommunication industry and Haulage business.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Must have Experience in downstream sector.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Chief Operating Officer” as the subject of the mail.