UNOCASA Limited – Our client, a dental home, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (Dentalcare)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is need a chief operating officer, who will ensure that the quality of medical care meets the hospital’s overall goals and mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership and guidance to the Leadership staff in developing and implementing ongoing effective and efficient education, performance improvement programs, and training that advance the patient care delivery quality and service excellence.
- Oversee quality and risk management, development, and maintenance of organizational departments.
- Provides service development, modernization, and innovation across the divisions while promoting a culture of continuous service improvement.
- Works as a team to create and maintain operating budgets; ensure capital availability to meet growing medical advancements; orchestrates and implements new strategies while maintaining budgetary guidelines.
- Ensures the consistent and effective execution of key systems and processes that make effective use of organizational resources.
- Leads and drives a team or unit to enhance product or service quality. Creates and maintains a work environment with high morale, pride, job ownership, and productivity in which employees are committed to the organization.
- Increases management effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff.
- Builds strategic alliances and partnerships within the organization to collaboratively execute business strategies.
- Creates an environment in which products and processes are designed to ensure customer satisfaction, effectively incorporating customer perspectives in all business activities.
- Contributes to the development of the organization’s strategic goals and objectives, as well as the overall management of the organization.
- Promotes consistent high-quality care and positive patient interactions.
- Contributes to a team effort and performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 7 years work experience.
NGN200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online