Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer
Overall Strategic Leadership:
- Set the firm’s technical vision, develop and implement strategies to achieve business objectives
- Ensure that the firm’s technology and systems evolve at a pace that continues to exceed client and business expectations
- Lead the strategy for application delivery, technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships
- Foster an agile and continuous improvement culture within the firm
- Demonstrate fidelity to the organization’s culture in words and deeds
- Develop technical policies, processes, and procedures to achieve operational needs, and ensure adherence
- Oversee and scale the firm’s technology in terms of people, systems, and processes
- Make decisions that impact the current and future operations of the company Manage the engineering budget and make investments to align the firm with its vision Provide strategic insights and visibility into the going state of the firm’s infrastructure to the Executive Council.
People and Operations Management:
- Recruit, manage, mentor, and provide sound technical leadership to a high performing, world-class and collaborative engineering team
- Lead the engineering team in the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of high-quality products/features, and business tools.
- Manage and scale the firm’s technology platform to serve millions of users
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand and translate the business needs to sought-after products by our clients
- Define the product road map in collaboration with the product management team
- Identify and prioritize development initiatives, set timetable for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all products and solutions
- Conduct application tests and supervise the quality assurance for the web app, mobile app, and software
- Create and maintain excellent documentation of all specifications, systems, and procedures
- Automate operational delivery and management processes from build/test/deploy to monitoring, alerting, and capacity management
- Develop and implement a framework for application security that prevents vulnerabilities against threats and safeguards the company’s resources and clients data
- Ensure all technological practices comply with regulatory standards
- Stay abreast of best practices, technology trends, and development
- Execute other job-related duties as they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 10 years working in a technological role
- At least 4 years of managerial experience leading diverse teams of engineers
- Experience building financial products is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying products that reached over 300,000 users
- Experience building business tools to enhance operations and efficiencies
- Strong mobile/web architecture experience
- Demonstrated experience in using SQL, MySQL,
- Demonstrated experience in using API communication protocols such as REST, SOAP,
- Demonstrated experience with CI/CD deployment process
- Experience on server management, vulnerability assessment, security, etc
- Experience working in cloud environments such as Amazon AWS
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Demonstrated passion for technology and for developing sophisticated products for clients
- Evidence of being a doer – strong work ethic and self-accountability, and high emphasis on excellence
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with a high degree of empathy
- Comfortable driving results in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to pay close attention to the details that make the difference between doing a good job and doing a great one
- Belief in the importance of lifelong learning and continuous development of self and team members
- Comfortable in an open and collaborative, team-focused, work culture
- A clear sense of a personal mission for one’s career and life.
Application Closing Date