|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing integrated structural designs of buildings, renovations, or restorations from conception through to completion and performing supporting calculations for the planned work
- Developing technical procedures and contributes to the development of standards, specifications, construction documents, and guidelines
- Prepare technical specifications for structural materials
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss feasibility of designs
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images and Carrying out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Conduct on site investigations and analyse data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Actively seeking new design and construction methods
- Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings and Infrastructure
- Meeting construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, identifying variances, implementing corrective actions as approved by the Project Engineer
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition.
- Civil Engineering Degree is required
- Minimum of 6 years working Experience on site
- Design and Execution Skills
- Licensed by recognised Engineering Regulatory bodies in Nigeria such as: Council for The Regulation Of Engineering In Nigeria (COREN), NSE and PMP
- Experience in infrastructure and building.
- Expert experience in project management.
- Proficient in standard industry software.
- Knowledge of steel design and road construction is a plus.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.