Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
- Assist patients with requests for information, complaints, making appointments, and resolving issues Collect copays and deductible payments, billing correspondences.
- Maintain and update patients referral information. Ensure patients forms contain all necessary billing information.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward patients and medical professionals at all times.
- Responding promptly to patients inquiries.
- Communicating with patients through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving patients complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests from medical officers, consultants and management team.
- Keeping records of patients interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary. Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure patients satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Must have at least one year work experience in Healthcare customer relations.
- Must have experience with dealing with stakeholders involved in healthcare delivery.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of customer service and billing.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must have a good grasp of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, etc).
- Must have a good grasp on the use of EMR (Electronic Medical Record).
- Must reside between Lagos Island and Lakowe or within proximity of Lekki Phase 1.
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
- Must be smart, good looking, time-conscious and possesses good interpersonal relationship.
- Must be a good manager of time, resources, people and situations .
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.