African Alliance Insurance Plc is widely recognised as the most experienced and strongest Specialist Life Assurance Office in Nigeria, serving thousands of customers with personalised insurance products tailored for each stage of their lives. Formerly African Alliance Insurance Limited, we were incorporated on May 6, 1960 by our founders Chief S.L. Edu (CON), Mr T. A. Braithwaite (CON) and Chief M.E.R. Okorodudu, backed by world class reinsurers and co-shareholders, Munich Reinsurance Company.
Today, African Alliance Insurance Plc drives innovation in the 21st century and uniquely positions itself to offer premium value to all its stakeholders, from its esteemed customers to its employees, partners and shareholders. Operating a network of 18 branch offices managed by a competent and passionate team, we offer a creative combination of Protection (Term Assurance and Group Life), Savings and Investments Products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clients Service Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking to fill the role of client service executive. To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
- Providing market insights and in-depth analysis to several major manufacturer clients based on retail audit tracking and market knowledge
- Developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with our clients
- Meeting sales targets by selling specific services developed for customers
- Negotiating fees and services, finalize and close contracts according to the Consumer Choices Point of Sales Policy
- In charge with the project management of the panel survey
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge on Technology market data, research methodologies & applications
- Producing quarterly top-line trend public reports on Technology products market
- Interact closely with other global units including international service teams, Sales, Product Management and other elements of Client Management to ensure seamless client experience
- Initiate and manage Global Referrals using internal bank systems for key banking products including Payments and Cash Management, Trade and Receivable Finance, and Foreign Exchange on behalf of Relationship Managers
- Compile, submit and follow up on internal information requests required to establish and maintain accounts, including KYC
- B.Sc or MSc in a related field with a relevant work experience of one to two years
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft word, excel, Power points,WAN communications and Managed Network Services technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentations to senior management
- Engineering Process and Design documentation experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- Typically 1 to 2 years of experience in Media Research and Media Planning with a Bachelor’s or Higher Degree
N140,000 – N180,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.