|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations across Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership, and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Services Officer – Adult ART (Command Lead)
Job Code: CSU:0046
Location: Kafanchan, Kaduna
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations across Nigeria.
- We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV.
- It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership, and partnerships.
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position. A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices in the following capacities
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.
- The incumbent will support in the provision of quality assurance/ improvement focused technical assistance and serve as subject matter expertise regarding process improvement initiatives across ART/ TB, PMTCT, care and support, prevention & community services.
- The job holder will provide periodic updates to the Program Manager QA and supervise the central Clinical Quality Assurance Officers. Responsibilities include:
- Provides direct technical assistance to health care facilities supported by the organization in the state will be responsible for coordinating and managing the technical services essential to the functioning and effective implementation of the Adult, Pediatrics, PMTCT/FP and TB/HIV Treatment programs
- Provides technical support in the development, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities, strategies and policies around HIV prevention with focus on integrating PMTCT into maternal and child health.
- Supports programs to strengthen linkages and integration between sexual and reproductive health (SRH), Maternal Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) services and HIV/AIDS programs
- Provides medical and technical expertise and training for HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment efforts including antiretroviral prophylaxis implementation in the area of PMTCT. This will include scale up of the provision of combination ARV regimens and antiretroviral
- Serves as a resource for the evaluation of ongoing pediatric care and treatment programs, and in the subsequent development of new and/or expanded programs for the care and treatment of HIV/AIDS in infants, children, and teenagers.
- Facilitates the Treatment for special populations- Children of KP, OVC, PMTCT Linkages & adolescent care and Pediatrics friendly clinics, transitioning and community ART, Pediatrics quality improvement-cascade management
- Strengthens linkages systems with PMTCT to ensure all live births of HIV infected mothers are enrolled into child follow-up care and institute programs to identify HIV exposed and infected children including inpatient pediatrics testing programs, pediatrics HIV testing in adult clinics, linkages with OVC etc.
- Provides support to state for Community TB & linkages – standalone DOTS, community TB contact tracing, TB in special cases –pediatrics, pregnancy and KP and TB prevention (TB BASICS).
- TB /HIV Case management, intensified case finding and IPT and TB Quality improvement- TB cascade management
- Builds capacity of facility personnel to better implement their role in the technical planning, management and evaluation of clinical issues related to HIV/AIDS Treatment programs.
- Provides on-going mentoring and supervision to clinicians; serve as a resource for quality service improvement, evaluation and delivery.
- Inspires the facility care team to perform or out-perform as per facility target by aligning facility team goals, roles and responsibilities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field; or a Master’s or equivalent in public health or related fields
- At least 5 years’ post NYSC experience in developing country health care programs or program support function
- Knowledge of the policies, regulations, reporting formats, and cultures of principal donors, including USAID, EC, DFID, CDC/PEPFAR, and others
- Extensive clinical experience in care and treatment of HIV/AIDS patients
- Demonstrated experience in non-profit sector in a program management role
- Strong supervisory and management skills
- Ability to lead teams and promote cross learning
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion.
- Committing to a course of action without undue delay or prevarication
- Willingness to work under challenging environments and difficult terrains.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion
- Committing to a course of action without undue delay or prevarication.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME e.g. “Clinical Services Officer Adult ART (Command Lead) – CSU:0046 – Kaduna – ADESUWA NWACHUKWU”.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Grant duration- Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance.
- Qualified Locals and residents of these locations are encouraged to apply.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival, and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.