|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Category Manager – Dairy & Plant Based
Reference No.: R-59405
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Nutrition Category Senior Director
- We are actively looking for our future Category Manager for Dairy Beverages, who will support the Nutrition Category Lead for Africa to drive the agenda of exponential growth in Value Added Dairy & Plant Based Beverages across the continent.
- This is a unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact across the business, in keeping with The Coca-Cola Company’s vision of providing consumers Beverages for Life. You will work in a highly motivated environment with a team who are innovative, like challenges and passionate about what they do and know how to have some fun along the way!
Focus, Scope, & Impact
- Help develop long & mid-term (2-3 years) business/brand plans identifying business objectives, strategies, key initiatives and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information, etc. in order to support AOU category and brand growth targets.
- Assess attractive local (AOU) consumer opportunities, by leveraging consumer research in order to identify new volume and profit growth areas , illuminate the category & brand potential and strategy to inspire key customers and bottlers to drive support and commercial acceleration of brands in key markets and retail channels
- Identify key business priorities and work with cross-functional partners and agencies to bring brand and retail marketing programs and supporting materials to the marketplace.
- Lead cross-functional teams on work assignments and tasks; provide direction and manage timeline milestones to achieve KPIs and desired objectives.
- Help manage category & brand NR, GP, DME to deliver AOU growth and financial targets.
- Develop programs and secure required budget in order to execute category & brand plans. Where applicable, ensure appropriate implementation of global/regional direction into local execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 5 – 7 years of brand management / marketing experience. CPG experience a plus.
Mastery of (Required):
- Brand equity management Marketing concepts & Product Management Marketing operating strategies Creative concept evaluation Strong financial acumen and business analytics.
Broad expertise in (Good To Have):
- Marketing innovation in large multinational organisation Manage complex projects across multiple disciplines.
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa Marketing team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, for a Better Shared Future, we will:
- Make our Culture Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming Adaptable
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
- Brand Equity, Brand Growth, Brand Management, Brand Planning, Leadership, Marketing Concepts, Market Research, Sales, Strategic Objectives, Taking Initiative, Time Management.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online