Geoplex is the fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the fast-expanding Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal Region, Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coiled Tubing Supervisor
- We are looking for a Coiled Tubing Supervisor to join our Pressure Pumping and Completions Department based in Port Harcourt Nigeria.
- You will be working in a challenging, fast-moving, interesting and rewarding environment while being exposed to a broad field of assignments and projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Ensure delivery of services with flawless quality execution and no HSE incidents.
- Provide technical support to crew and clients at the well site and in the facility.
- Ensure proper documentation of equipment status and maintenance.
- Develop expertise in advanced coiled tubing and Cementing techniques.
- Ensure timely and proactive follow-up on all relevant failure reports, lessons learned within areas of responsibility of Employees.
- Plan and coordinate operations and ensure that all materials are rigged up, tested, and ready to perform the job.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive job programs and post job reports to customers.
- Maintain communication with client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff and participate in knowledge sharing.
- Follows up on service quality events with the operations management team and ensures incident reports are promptly closed out with clients.
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with service quality, health, safety and International standards.
- Train and Mentor subordinates in all aspects of the operation.
- Ensure equipment documentation and Periodic Preventive Maintenance (PPM) procedures are constantly.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 6 years of field experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Hands-on maintenance experience with mechanical and electrical equipment and engines, preferably with an understanding of well control.
- Experience in global and local oil companies and operations.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English languages is preferred.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy MS Office skills, general PC skills are a must.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.